Monday, December 12, 2005

Pringles Printable Coupons 2010

HATSCHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after a very long time and once again a sign of life! If even a faint sign of life. I have a cold for a week something. Well, what does that mean anything? Until Friday, it was quite bearable. Then came the nightmare on Friday night! I was standing at the station and waited for my train, which was scheduled to travel clock 21:39. Well, they SHOULD take the time. However, she came 30 minutes late. And this station was icy cold it!! I noticed that my nose started to run away and thought, "! Discs * train, come on!" Well, and then clock 22:09, she came too! Oh great and I was so happy that I can go an entire helb hour earlier, and then something like that. Well, got home, I warmed up thoroughly first! But the next morning my voice was still gone! Well, and so went the whole weekend is over quickly and not just the common cold was no better. And then yesterday I had to start working at 18h and had the Nachbereitschaft. How good that a few good movies and shows were on TV, because I could not sleep a minute. And so one night of comedy and good old classic "The Birds". Well, I was able to get up at 5 am at last! And the breakfast service was not comfortable level. I ar but drained a bit oversimplified. Well and when I was at 9:30 clock at home, I first slept until 14:30 clock and then call a few minutes later with Anke. This phone call I felt pretty good. Well, yes, it lasted 2 1 / 2 hours and in that time I was (up to constant nose-blowing) profited quite well from the cold. Well Anke and I then together, "Gilmore Girls" looked! I'm hoping to again make calls with Mella, but unfortunately they had gone, so we have moved the then overnight adventure! Well, well, yes and then I called Solli, since we wanted to call before today. That lasted a good three-quarter hour. And then I said that I call again later, but my voice is now so many phone calls from all interactions !!!!!! But hopefully it works again today!
So, that's Ann again. Many greetings from me and my germs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment