days everyone! : D
I hope everyone had a nice Tanabata? (Of course you can also say "no, but at least the fireworks were beautiful,"> D)
Congratulations again Nanao, I hope Yorus (thanks for the info: D) and my gift has fallen to you! I hope it's true that you like cats, because some were in the fireworks program in it.
The weather has also played perfectly. I'm concerned because it can go all summer so on; (D Thanks Hinamori?). And I fully support kyourakus application for a summer party. I already hear how it can ring my cash. The old Yama has finally used my meter long
from the actual ceremony I will not really noticed something. Hmm, when I wanted to quickly hang up my request, I've Yoru and Soi Fong seen. One grinning (as usual X / D), the other bright red.
Yoru, you seem to be satisfied with your wish, huh? \u0026lt;D
Oh, and you could smuggle me somehow in the real world or ask Kisuke times after that? I have read, there is a competition next week at fireworks artist in the real world. St. Petersburg or something. I will look at me again. *-*
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Pyro_Award there's really btw. Although only in November, but I actually go next week to St. Petersburg, X / D)
0 comments:
Post a Comment