Thursday, June 29, 2006

How To Put A Body On A Racing Kart

Many planned weekend!

Oh no. This weekend is full of dates. It is already happening tomorrow morning. I have to get up early and go inside to Hannover to pick up tickets for a concert on Sunday. Now and then I go after I have the cards to the bank and will go and transfer money. After that I do with my sister break at Subway. Then I probably have some time and I'll meet up with some people in the city and then we march against 13:45 clock going in the direction of a large screen. There we wait. To 16h will then hopefully a friend to us. I hope they find us, otherwise I must find her * g * She can not stand alone but left standing. Now, after the game will still be celebrated. because, after all Germany to win 2-1 or 3-2! And then I go home at some point. Should the next morning to get up early because I have to start at 10am to work. Now that I have a few then vll Verschnaufminuten: D. At 13:30 clock, I have it a day and must be equal to the Church, as we sing with our choir at a wedding. This is certainly beautiful. Already the second Wedding this year, when I sing with the choir. Now and then I must also soon disappear, as I am invited at a friend's birthday. We go to the theater. This will be an evening of songs, entitled "Men 06!" Then we go to my girlfriend home and eat something there. Then I fall into bed at home and probably have the next morning early rus. I must then work at 9am. To 14am. Then it's back home and then again very soon to Hanover. At the concert, the Hanoverian A-capellagruppe "Maybebob. Finally I can watch them. Hehehe. Well yes and that night, I do not know when we get home. And on Monday I was free again. Let's see what I can do next week. I have truly free! So I wish
you all also have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment