A sign of life!
Sooooooooo.
Eventually, I would also like to write at length once again in my LJ! If yes now almost a month ago that my last post was born! In a month, a lot can happen. Well, my jaw is well again completely normal. The Wise Guys concerts I was able to cope well. I have in the meantime, once attended a concert of the "real guys". So, each a cappella fan, I would advise at least once to hear a song from. I think this group is really good. Well, somehow I go so early in the morning from his mind, what I still have to write ...... It's really hard. I should always carry around a little book with me in I write the things that happen to me on the day so that I have not forgotten after a week. Well, yes. I'm stood up until grade because you have to understand that. I think I'm going to just finally time to continue writing my story. Well one of the two ........ I'm hanging for years at the one. From the others only a few months. Joah, and then afterwards so around 16:30 clock then my friend comes to me and we go to Real because I buy a new stereo will. And at 19:30 clock, I'll go to a wedding-eve party. Since I'm looking forward to. I have only watch that I still get to bed early enough, I have to get up tomorrow morning at 4 clock ....... Oioioioioi! Well, you can treat so nothing else. Fine, then I'm going to have breakfast and then weitertüfteln times in my stories. VII. I will publish them on any page! We'll see.
up, then.
0 comments:
Post a Comment