concerts, thick jaw and gambling!
Sooo, now that tomorrow is the last concert of my week of concerts, write to the conclusion cih another LJ entry;) I had since last Saturday 4 Wise Guys concerts Bielefeld, Hamburg, Flensburg and Lübeck! It was sometimes very funny. But I am now writing about it much, because I nciht a particular person will make you sad. Who knew so want more, there are still messages;)
now thick with my jaw! Well, I have somewhere a bite of what was probably a little edgy. I think I have to established a bite and then my gums have been violated. I think that this has inflamed it. But my jaw's better than yesterday. Well, yesterday I still looked like I had cotton balls in your mouth. Today songwriter abgeschwellt already strong. So do not worry * Mamas in the direction of looking *.
And now the addiction! Mella, her sister, Steffi and I went shopping. Mella had been given by her colleague, a lot. And it was actually a benefit. So she bought for winning new tickets for 1 €. That was then, until they had lost the prize. Then I pulled out my wallet and bought time just 2 lots. Earnings were 5 € so I in turn bought tickets for 3 €, as it did at winning anyway. And then again won € 5. It went long again Keep it up. The lady at the counter did not say anymore "Goodbye!" But only "to you soon!". Ingsgesammt we have probably bought 30 lots. Well, unfortunately in the end we had a loss of 4.50 €, but only because we had caught the fever. We were going absolutely scour the 50 lots still. Well, unfortunately, failed.
So, that first from Duisburg! Until my next entry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment