Sunday, May 7, 2006

Women Allowed To Drive

I hate colds!

Booyah!
Friday morning - this afternoon it was still great to me! On Evening I got elevated temperature and doll colds and coughs. I thought, "Well this will go up tomorrow again!" Had, after all the next day of 10-16h service. And to 14am only. So I went to bed early. At some point, I still have the bird evicted from my room because the noise so nen has made accessible shortly after the lights! Well, eventually I was able to sleep with "Radio". Am in the night woke up constantly. When I woke up at 7 AM the next morning I felt really dirty. I have tried my boss from 8am to reach out to inform him that I do not come. Well, at 9am, he finally called back. He did not like, because he had always been for this weekend five sick. Well change, but I could not live. But today I feel somewhat better. Must anyway until last week back to work.
but I was creative. I've made for www.wgdowns.de a "newspaper";) On display is the best selection online! http://alzeitung.livejournal.com 'm always happy about comments. And how you can participate yourself you see on the right side in the bar!
So, enough is all for today;)

But in the end I want to again thank Mella GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANZ doll. Thank you! You are really a very good friend. Without you I do not have all this here hammer out! * Cuddle * love you girl my Bernie Bear * g *

0 comments:

Post a Comment