Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Jc Penney Peace Sign Bedding

shopping madness !!!!!!!!

OMG! I did not know that it sooooooooooooooooo strenuous can be to shop for a birthday ..... * Sweat *. From a shop down in the other. Here, that bought this .... and there are a total cost of approximately 111 € arisen. Phew. One good thing that my girlfriend and I divide by 2, so as we celebrate together. Now, for each still remain about 55 €. Well, one good thing that I love parents have! My parents take of my costs, an additional 25 €. Stay for me only 30 €. Well, so this is not considered sooooooo much. about 1 € per guest. That can make it, right? So come all who believe, nor that you find here the land of plenty. We have only bought for about 100 €, but else ...... Mella, you missed nothing heul * * I want you still dahab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Throw to the floor and cry * And the others have said I lack the animal. But eventually I will see you again all!! * Courage and sat forward the good-looking * at the shopping today was that wirs now behind us, and that I have collected 265 points Payback
* happy * Now I'm looking forward to Saturday night. No, first on tonight! * Mama * squinting my day to night, the phone needs * g * * * * The night of Mella beam is ours! * Sing * "The most important are WE .........................!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment