total frustration!
Man, I do not know what is wrong with me today. I'm just frustrated from scratch total. I do not see how we can. I am satisfied with anything, get stressed, because I have a contract until 22.5. must have sent to my school. Oh great, how am I supposed to raise as soon as within 3 weeks? I call on Tuesday just off at school and wonder if the first goes, I have to October, can I hand the others ...... Where I do not think so. Menno, why? Then I must have my certificate request Tuesday and soon the doctor gave me a let's certificate indicating that I am healthy. Well, and what I need? Oh man. Somehow, I'm afraid that with the employment but went wrong and I do not get to the middle of May! Oh you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck! I want it so much. And I have no desire to frustration! Because of that shit I'm full of vim total frustration and not a piece of tired! I also believe that I have the last week has not really cope. Last Sunday, a resident of us died in the hospital. I had a lot to do with this person and I liked her very much. While it was to see, that she would die soon and I went every day to work with the thought that it might have happened already vll. Well, last week it was ready. But ultimately it is better for them. She got in the end, only morphine for their pain.
Oh man, somehow I will grade only more frustrated. I listen to prefer to write, before I'm too late to save!
Steffi
0 comments:
Post a Comment