Saturday, April 1, 2006

Play Shock By Terkoiz

April! April!

now try all sorts of people to send me in April, but so easy I do the no!
but I report here a story that was totally not fooling is.
I'm just now from the wedding of my former choir director. Hach, the schöööööööööööööön. I have long be able to witness any such beautiful wedding. and I have never sung with our Schola with such a wonderful occasion. That was just too good. The fair had a friend of the couple and the wedding itself was also spoken by a friend. But not in German! The Lord is coming from America, so was the wedding ceremony spoken in english. Well, you know eh, what is spoken) It was so beautiful. And the bride also had such a beautiful dress on. Without support, and very long. On the back she had a veil! Oh how nice. Not at all cheesy, but just a dream. After mass, the Schola has squashed outside very quickly. We had prepared something else. We have outside a passage formed at the end of this run was a big bed sheet / table cloth, were written large on both name and date. The Schola has also signed individually. However, before the two could cut out the heart with nail scissors, and had seen a few children's songs to "Lalalala" sung. Well, actually not that hard. However, we have come up with something nasty. We have formed five groups, each group taken from a different nursery rhyme and then we have added at 3 all together began to sing back and forth. They had, however, quickly get out, what songs were all that. And they could also cut through the heart and then soon had the groom the bride by the heart-shaped hole wear. Then the brother of the groom had brought someone to the white doves brought, then flew up into the sky. Also very nice. Now and then came the best-known tradition that tree cutting. After a while they have the tree down to the side, he was too fat! Hehe. Then everyone was allowed to congratulate again and then we went to celebrate with friends and relatives. That was really very nice! And I think in the last few days whenever I have a wedding myself painted as never before;)
and who now want to see again what I look like in our schola-costumes, here's a picture:

Expressupload.de - Hostet DEINE Bilder

Vll I soon a larger image of the logo. I'll see what I can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment