tired I am soon go to rest!
I must say quite honestly, when I came grasd from work, I was sooooooo tired and I actually dozed a few minutes until I was awakened by my phone and Solli was my turn. I have a little phone with her, then we have reprinted. And now I can finally my "Typical man! Typical woman!" See letter.
Aaaaaaaaalso:
-10 babies in a room. 10 women are allowed inside. After about 3 seconds, 8 of the 10 women had ever had a baby in her arms and took care of it. After a few minutes the women were sent out and 10 men were taken inside. When they discovered the babies, they got a fright and leaning against the wall and spaced apart. In the whole Zet, in which the men were in the room has not one is a baby also approached only.
-then men and women should be made of a DIN A4 sheet a paper airplane craft. The men have tried to be really creative and have built the most beautiful models. The women, however, have simply tinkered Sun any aircraft.
-then were visited several households. The women were depressed Rosane points in the hand and the blue men. Then both should mark the places in the house with the points that are filled with their belongings. In all households were a total of points for the women of 200Punkte and for the men but only about 82Punkte. That is, for women to take an average of more space. However, where the men were able to collect more points than the women, were the basement and garage. Men have their empire usually hidden quite far down or far back;)
-again back to the babies. The babies should be wrapped. The women are the same again gone off on the babies and have only been integrated with them, then have 10 out of 10 women each wrapped in a baby. For men, it looked a bit different. Once you have refused because it was not her baby. In retrospect, then have won 9 of 10 men each wrapped in a baby.
-When women are out and show much skin, which is a sign for a high estrogen levels.
-If men have drunk a lot, they rate women in appearance actually higher than before drinking.
-A man drinks on average 198 liters of beer a year. A woman drinking an average of 62 liters of beer a year.
women can identify, on average, better beer than men.
So that's it for now. Those were the interesting facts. Now I hear a little Harry Potter, then I think I'll go to sleep soon. 'm A little tired.
0 comments:
Post a Comment