A sleepless night!
Well, what you do not do anything to not oversleep the next morning? I make through the night;) Normally, I would always get up in half an hour. And if I total in half an hour after 3h sleep tired go to work, or would end up with a little more awake and sleepy, and then only work when I'm at 10 am at home, I lie down again. Since that's already more comfortable with. As long as I do not do it every night ......
Well, yes and on my nightly Internet foray, I've sometimes looked more closely at the blog of my mother and am on the following extracts encountered:
From 5.November.04
"... next door from the room of my youngest daughter songs sound the group" wise guys ", to which she travels to Dusseldorf concert tomorrow ...."
From 25.Februar.05!
Then I was awakened by the smell of freshly baked cookies from the kitchen.
My daughter is at the cheeks and I could also try already. Yummy chocolate cookies there. Today in Hannover in the evening the Wise Gys concert and the boys have set to music in one of their songs the recipe of these cookies.
From 26.November.05!
only because of my youngest I worry about. She seems really until late at night with her friends to have set out the direction of Hamburg. Her friend, she has picked up the car was, hopefully not too tired, because she came from casting. I had
S. nor suggested to contact her friend to stay with us and tomorrow in the morning to move on to Hamburg. But that my daughter's room is empty. What does not do anything for a tour of the Wise Guys.
From January 29!
"... That was my eventful weekend. On the way back I met on the train one of my daughters friend. They came from Cologne and wanted to attend a concert by the Wise Guys. This was due to illness of a member from unfortunately. But true fans can not scare, they drive on the next From Sunday again to Cologne in the church ...." John
5th February!
"... The fourth in the league is still underway in Cologne. Today took the unusual concert of the Wise Guys really hope instead. ...."
From February 16!
A Wise Guys concert is today in Hannover
means that my youngest is unresponsive. She drives to the station by noon the first girlfriend to pick up. Then here are the only things off and then it goes on into the fray.
before tomorrow morning will not see my daughter. A sleeping guest brings them too, of course.
has since met a whole crowd of fans who now, thanks Internet is connected constantly. Across Germany is the bond of their friendship and spur them even result in Holland and France.
morning it says again "Hello, hello I'm your catchy"
From Feb 22!
"... My youngest is already sitting on the train to Cologne. the Mad goes to the wives carnival and concert of the Wise Guys ....."
sometimes amazed me my mother but very much. How does she know that the show was in Cologne in the Church of St. John? I have mentioned once in passing vll! And I've already told her that Corine is Dutch and Cornélie from France. Wow, I think it is a Wise Guys Secret Agend ......... WOW, all I have never read. Amazing! But now it's like 4am and I have to get up * ggg * Son and afterward, when I get back from work and have some sleep, then I write a little something about Ralf. Have fun with the first two posts!
Good night and best wishes to the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment