The baton has finally arrived!
@ Corine: Sorry, but I had already caught the stick and also answered this point. I will send him now too, only I can not, unfortunately, the stick forward Sun qweit because I do not know soo many bloggers!
4 jobs that you had in your life
first Cashier
second Babysitter
third Teacher did (at Ner friend Weed gejetet)
4th In handicapped people
4 books that you like first
Harry Potter 2nd
The Golden Compass (and the next two)
third The Rain Queen
4th
4 movies that you can you watch again and again
first Lord of the Rings trilogy second
Harry Potter
3.Schokolade for breakfast
4th Chocolat
four places where you have lived
first Hanover
second Garbsen
third (Vll in 3 years) Cologne
4th
4 TV series that you like to look at first
Gilmore Girls
second Simpsons
third King of Queens
4th Listen to him that hammers
4 places where you in Holidays were first
Netherlands
second Austria
third France
4th Belgium
4 websites that you visit daily
first www.wiseguys.de (including Forum)
second www.wgdowns.de
third www.freemail.de
4th www.google.de
4 of your favorite food
first Pancakes with lemon curd
second Poppy seed dumplings
third Noodles
4th Sandwich (at Subway)
4 places where you would now like to be first
On a second tour
Back at Mella, or solos, and Anke, .......
third In the fourth bone
Here are a couple of hours earlier (for I must to bed ....)
Small report on Ralf folgd soon! I can say is, MAN IS THE SÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜß !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) And love even
0 comments:
Post a Comment