Friday, March 3, 2006

President Lincoln Cb Radio

Steffi alone in Duisburg * g *

So I'm sitting here in Duisburg and then write again after a long time in my blog. I do not know whether other Mella this blog yet of who will read differently, but as a precaution to write us again. So I'm sitting here (still in pajamas) and wait out that Mella comes home from work. Mella, You would not believe how happy I bn, that I may be here! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!! I am so happy that I am going with Mella tomorrow Ralf Schmitz! Whoever does not know should from time to view ml Schiller Street. This is the little blonde guy. The one who is so sweet * rofl *. The only pity is not the Solli. She now gets visit from her friend and therefore comes with nciht. But that is understandable when one has seen his friend so long. Hmmmm, well, for it to come to them some compensation calls. From which they still do not know;)
Well, that was it for now.
Always be greeted!
Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment