Can a man for so much sleep? I can!
Yay! MAN ANONYMOUS COMMENT MAY AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, what a busy weekend sleep. So everything has been
begin on Friday. I have met in the evening with a lot of friends and I have that a little drunk on our thirst. The whole thing happened around 1 am to 0:30 clock I was lying in bed! And had to get up at 6 clock again. which I unfortunately was not able ... Well, when I arrived at work, was first announced to come to rest. Because the weekend is running (except drug applications) to 10 clock there at all. The residents are lucky if they can even sleep longer. Well, when I clock at 15:30 was home, I first fell into bed and slept until 19:15 clock. From 19:30 clock, I then tried to call Anke and then I actually came by at 19:45 clock. We spoke on the phone then again good 2 hours. Then I looked to my parents yet a movie and then I walked back to bed to get up the next morning at 6am. This time I've done it too. And on this day (Sunday) was at work all topsy-turvy. And when I was on the day at 15:30 clock at home, I could lie down, unfortunately nciht more because I um18Uhr must have been in the church, because we wanted to sing with the choir. I also wanted to call also to Susan (which I then 've done for 1 hour) The singing was great and then there was the community center or a cozy get-together. Then I went home and immediately fell into bed. However, I got up again shortly thereafter and have my bed with all the blankets and pillows scattered around padded, which I could grasp. Well, when I woke up, it was clock 16:30. I think I've made my bed a little too cozy. I'm in between now and then I woke up, looked briefly at my clock and thought, "Oh, a little goes!" and fell asleep again anyway! Well yes, but it did well against time. Although I still have the rest of the day can go back to sleep. Very funny. The weekend was as probably a bit more strenuous than I thought.
0 comments:
Post a Comment