good.! tomorrow the world!
So before I here what to write to my paralyzed arm, I report first a bit of Ralf!
I'm already showed up Thursday night at Flyli. In the first place, so I have a night there before and I'm in 2nd, so that together we can look at Schiller Street. Of course, Ralf played! Then on Friday we will have together, "Schmitz komm raus" looked and Saturday morning we visited with "7 Dwarfs" happy! And the evening it was going to go Ralf! To 10 minutes before we losmußten, we have crafted a Papppinguin for our Ralf. He has played in Urmel the ping. Besides Mella has painted other 2 penguins on transparent paper.
Well, and we then pasted into a book and have let him sign for his appearance. When we were sitting in the theater, the excitement rose rapidly! And then began the show already. 2 hours Ralf had enough! My goodness, we laughed! The guy is unique and sooo funny! Once needed he 8 words from everyday use. Mella and I then said quite loudly "toilet brush!" gerfufen. As he understood it nciht (which was weird because everyone in our area held their ears;)) has again called Mella. And the word was on the board. Schöön. And then there was a situation where I could not laugh! We all laughed so beautiful grad and suddenly Mr. Schmitz said, but actually, "And tomorrow I'm laughing because in Hanover but no pig !!!!!". And as the laughter for me over! Later in his little "Afterglow" Do we first waited until wegwaren the autograph hunters and we have made in the very back of the snake. When we turn were then, I wanted to put my things on the floor, so I sat me down. Well, when I looked up, saw Ralf very confusing to me down .... * Blush * It looked well out of his (and other people as I learned later) from the perspective as a genuflection. Well, because I was so excited and I could think of nothing better to burst out of me: "I kneel at your feet" OI. Well yes, and he said only dry but with a smile: "Yes, well then stand again now on." And then came back my indignation. I looked at him defiantly, stretched out my stomach so that you could clearly see that on my sweater "HANNOVER" position. I only said, "So, laughing in Hanover so no welding ????" Mr. Schmitz made a turn and panic toddles away a few steps. Then he came back and apologized to me. Hertzian he also said that he was not even the next day in Hanover. ACH NE !!!!!!!! Well, yes. Then we handed him the Pappping and he's very happy about it!! More than the keeper at his side, can) And then we still give each an autograph
Jo, then we eventually landed at Mella. This was a very nice evening. And also a very nice weekend! Ralf So I do like to me again, even if he has something against Hannover;)
Sun and now a short to my paralyzed arm! I This morning I woke up from 8am. I raised my right hand to take my alarm clock in his hand because I wanted to know what time it is. Since I do not drankam, I wanted to support myself with my left arm. But somehow there was no left arm. I looked a little bewildered in the darkness looking around my arm .... Felt with the right hand. However, there was move an arm, but funny, I could, not him. That was very funny. I took his right arm around it. The fühlre is like rubber. My left hand was helpless in my right. Somehow that was a very funny feeling. When the arm is then woken up, it has taken anywhere and Nutrition Tips. Ouch! But in the long run I can do without it. My Arm tingles so now. Well, so much to start my day! Let's see how it goes ......
Greetings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment