Thursday, April 27, 2006

Gay Cruising In Orlando

Who the F ** K is ducky?

With these words I was this morning, the 2nd Once awakened by my mother! And I knew immediately what was going on. Two days ago I told her, "If I post from" Duck Records "get, then wake me NOW !!!!" Now she has also done us! I grabbed the envelope and opened it hastily. Oh, how nice, I actually thought the new magazine of the Wise Guys in the hands !!!!!! The accompanying paper I presented to the first page. WO would give the new album was to me first no matter;) I leafed through the magazine and found quickly that I was looking for! Namely: When will tickets go on sale for the special night and how much it will cost me. Joah and I've seen, that already on sale this Tuesday `2.5. begins. This is handy because I'm at work level. So I will call to 8am there. And if it has not yet begun then, then stop again at 9am. And if you still have not, hold back from home. I really want to have tickets! And I will Sitting far forward;) Who does not know? * G * Well, but as I must order at least 5 cards, I should also call early enough! This is it! So and then next Friday I will also very early to drive to Hanover to buy me hopefully the new album. This is an expensive week, but it also nice !!!!!!!! Well, now I let the day come to me first. Let's see what he brings with him yet ...... : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment