early I'm already awake.
My goodness, believe it or not. I got up this morning at 9:30 clock, had fetched sandwiches and prepared the breakfast. Then I had breakfast cozy. But not at home;). But with Nicole. It has also attracted me so formally ausm bed. It has also abglegt her rabbit to me. When he's been a while rumgetobt on me, I am voluntarily jumped out of bed).
Oh and since Nicole is now so much to learn mu, then we start to cook, I have been thinking, I can dokumntiern quickly once the cocktail evening.
That was very funny. When I though a couple of minutes late arrived, almost everyone was already there. Only one person was still missing. But when this person was there, it could finally go * g *. We have mixed first for each one baby Colada and then put us together at a table and talk first. Then, when the cocktail was all, we have mixed another, and then it started with singing star. We then have played all night long. Oh yes, that was funny! What can be done with some songs so ...... In "Sexy" by Herbert Grönemeyer Anni and I have instead of "it is a gun, for which there is no gun license!" Always "waffle" and sung all sone jokes. Hach yes, that was funny. And as we paged through the songs, I suddenly cried out: " I want to sing country adventure !!!!!" Everyone looked at me totally surprised a then said. "You are Wise Guys fan and want to sing a song PU?" Hmmmmm, you may as Wise Guys Fan PUR may not I? mean, I liked PUR earlier, but I do not like that now, just because I like the Wise Guys Oh no ....... I must now do without bedes NO;?. I will in no case where are we going? Püh if that will come. HA!
So, well, now I come slowly again to the end, I have the same cook. But I myself am not so much about eating. expect at home I have pancakes.
Oh, what I wanted to say: I hope Yay THE NEXT WISE GUYS NIGHT SPECIAL IS IN BAMBERG AND NOT IN MUNICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ba mountain is "only" 400 kilometers away and a few crushed. This is to make it good! I just hope that I get far in front NEN place ..... : - / But let surprise for now. This is already. "
So, that's it for today. Until next time!
greets you
Steffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
0 comments:
Post a Comment