How do you get me awake?
Good morning!
So I lay in my bed and slept calmly. Suddenly my mother comes in and asks, "Steffi, You did not want to get up at some point?" I thought then was: "Yes at 10:30 clock!" With a glance at the clock I put determined that this still only 3 hours since ........ ;). Well, as I know, I always need a little bit to get up. So I stretched and stretched. But I stopped in the middle, because I entgegendrungen from the next room very familiar sounds. "..... Get yourself to sing just loose and start !......" I asked my mother (while I rushed over): "What do you hear that?" "Radio, why?" "The Wise Guys are the" "Really?" A few minutes of silent listening followed. Then interrupted by the laughter of my mother! "Hahaha Sing out if you Dieter Bohlen is * g *" I think I like the Wise Guys:) Well, then the presenter told yet that the degree of the Wise Guys were. 5 young men who have sung this song and did not use a single instrument, and so on. This was a children's program on "Radio Culture". People who understand what cultural;) Well, and then somehow I was wide awake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment