Happy Birthday to me!
So, now it's time. I'm 20th Somehow I do not feel much different. Only very happy that it's only 2:37 clock and I've already received seven congratulations. Namely, so far 3 Card by mail, a greeting card such an entry here in LJ, 1 SMS and 1 call. Well, the call from Meike (and Martina, Starlet, Bloody, Peggy, Serena) led to the fact that I'm awake now. For this call came at 1:30 clock. Well, they could have imagined not mean that I'm asleep already ........ Now they know it and I can not sleep. Well, 4 hours of sleep I've had already. Manno meters! I'm curious times for the rest of the day. I try to sleep the same again. Otherwise I do not help.
I wish all a Happy Easter!
Steffi
PS: degree arrived yet an SMS. Oh man, this is soooooooo touching. Nice to know so many lovely people who think of. And I have such a premonition that this was not all. * Happy *
0 comments:
Post a Comment