Thursday, April 6, 2006

Construction Plan Tank

frustration!

So now I sit here. I know that's going today and tomorrow sooooo many of my friends at Wise Guys concert. Tomorrow I would be like to be there. Since the Wise Guys to connect with the Schumann Camerata in Dusseldorf and I would love to have been there since. It must be nice to hear Wise Guys songs to instrumental of an orchestra. But oh well, but I was fortunately in the total eight. I think if I do not both would have been able, I would be received today .... but no later than tomorrow, it would have taken me to an end .... Well, for that I'm going tonight with some friends to the cinema and watch me, "Ice Age 2". This is certainly very funny, because I'm already on it very much. And on Saturday last the long awaited cocktail evening. With non-alcoholic cocktails appreciated;) We do not get drunk, yes! We would never do * fg *. Well, it left, but not this Saturday! Since we all want to remain good
Oh no, and Sundays in a week it this far. Yes, there is Easter, but something else. I will 20th ..... Oh no, I will soon no longer teen. I'm soon Ones * Screaming * Please can anybody save me? I'm getting old ........
So, I'd best stop complaining, I must go soon ...... * Hibbel *
I think in any case to all of today and tomorrow at concerts, where I also like to be: (
greets you Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment