Sunday, May 6, 2007

Iron With Radio Attached

Salzburg

hello love her!

now I'm back home or something ..

was in the beginning so the wanderlust to NZ very, very bad. really depressing ....
but I know I'll go back! that I simply must. and I've met so many people there with whom I am still in contact by mail. these people have shown a 18-80 for an adventure that you can never be too young or too old, you just have to do!

and when I'm 60 I can come up again. I'll do it (who knows what the future's all happened so)

So Austria is just totally different from nz and just hurts But! because there all so friendly and were helpful. if you have angelaechelt someone who has smiled back and you're usually still talking to him. but it is up to us to come back even a small piece of this friendliness and take on life. for all those who travel can not.

so I've experienced many great things and met many great people! I'll hopefully not again lose sight!
can drive a car, I now much better than before. But what was funny was that the conversion at home with the other side of the street also was funny again. (Switch, blinkers, wipers) really funny, as was the conversion but faster because I know all the routes so already.

has told me all that it was as warm as I was not there, which is now over and I will not go of the feeling is now autumn. but that will still take just as the fight is still Jetlegs * g *

I can only fly once every would recommend to nz. Although it has hooked two, because a lot of time for the travel needs and bring much patience for the long flight. But it's real worth. But nature, the people that live.
this is an experience that you can never take someone!
my family and friends have again taken on the basis of facts (because I have not since the beginning landed was ;-)) but also because a small shayla has once again helped * grrrr *


I am glad that I have all stayed here again and have it's nice to see everyone again!
and my greeting from my dog and horses was everything I had imagined!

it's nice to be there again. and now begins the new life which I have been waiting for soo long that I'm also soo often moved because I wanted to go away. now can and will go off!

ps got me at home for quite a freigeraeumt wall and all the things stuck on a card nz, a geldstuecke flag, my rose and all that one remembers!



the last few photos for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment