auckland/sydnay/bankok/dubai/muenchen
so my love my last few hours here!
I must say it is a wonderful country with fantastic people love!
am very happy that I'm here / I was coming back!
of course I will tell all of you as much as he likes * g * (ge manual) and are also still nen very long entry from home so to speak, then make my last. with all that I can think and everything I've forgotten Sun
today I'm excited, not so bad. I must say it's fine.
last night I still know englaenderinnen 4 learned the really missed her flight to fiji yesterday * g * now they are after the same breakfast drove 5 hours at the airport earlier. really bad. I think if something would happen to me as einzellne i would freak out. I am also today at 12:50 for a long time there when the check starts!
hear so we read and see you when I am back in our part of the move * g * long way off in the same as her. but I know who welcome home from the airport to pick up everything that is dear * smile * Stay tuned. I'll also do my best to keep it that way!
the mimi
0 comments:
Post a Comment