Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mattel Littlest Pet Shop

Taupo

I'm so in taupo.
yesterday I was still in rotorua at the museum and in the city on the move. was really something else to make something real, because real ma ma do everything that can gaze like and what may ma may have to be inside without anyone back.
that alone I think its something that I's really still learning that one must do things just for themselves.

so that to be alone with the did not last that long.
have quite a lovely English girl Maria made with which I here the next two days hiking in taupo rum.
there are also two other physical maedl but did not know in which hostel they go here.
to my surprise, I'm an old friend with me in room liese topa * g * the schnatter. is really funny what people ma again true. nice would be if I were to meet again but also ingrid times is indeed behold enough time.
so photos and reports wander around lake taupo follow naturally by then. writes to me, will want to hear something from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment