Zeas all with nant!
habs so I finally managed to Waitomo! has also paid off.
've overcome my fear and looked at me the cave, the world famous Waitomo Caves. was really awesome. particularly with the boot then drive through the geluehwuermchen hoehel. the Caves were also really great and you could see so much to do there real wow. those who come to nz should make that.
hald can not be allowed to take pictures (also mostly in the * nix dark g *) Well yes
have my memory and her ... would have to get yourself (yah Bätscher)
I have then also to nem small forest can be carried away march. believe me if I have any photos away from home herzeig. total adherent but romatnitsch with stone steps and between half overgrown by dense forest with rocks by palm trees and lots of ferns. also some caves I passed by. So I'm really a few of my best photos taken today!
and I'm looking forward to it to show you all.
yes yesterday was also very funny in Turangi. have fun at German met the martin. are half the time of the evening sitting outside and have talked (freezing cold) and will still come a few hollaender have begun to argue for me * g * (well, we went one way) who might have looked stupid.
was funny. I then quickly get out'm at home to call (in pajamas), who is sitting martin with two really drunk Aussies * g * I stayed course, the were soooo funny have been fully mumbled and then he (jhon) tries with his guitar what to play and sing it (I know not whether he can sober that at all)
Martin and I had the greatest fun. (I have today to aching laugh from the belly)
yes, and tomorrow (do not forgot to reserve) goes further to my last hostel hamilton. wow is gone over quickly.
najua I'll hopefully do something tomorrow. my second last entry then.
oh here 4 new photos with my snapshot
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Columbus Ohio Dmv Drivers License Renewal
waitomo caves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment