Friday, April 27, 2007

Miosotis Milena Velba Beach

hamilton


hello everyone!

I was still alive today after night not so sure if it stays that way. So the fuckingbus (kiwi expirience) has nothing but full of stupid hollaender have brought the rampage in full in the hostel last night. have the shower in the kitchen ripped out the pictures of the wall torn down and really all devastated. something I have not yet experienced.
have by 2 clock night, where she finally rest!

announced today the hotel manager can get a real scream and let them waste clean the whole hostel and have to pay for the resulting harm. have long talked to her this morning. was really nice and has also apologized. at least I had a lovely room-mate with whom I've just talked the whole time.

today I am as I said in hamilton in full the cute little hostel. definitely my last! Tomorrow we're so into the hotel to Auckland. and since then I'll also give my car. do not believe can really funny somehow. present is so fast. On Monday, I'm home! now I figure it level where I am and now we are going back again :-(

got away today at her home in the kiwi dropped in was sooooo sweet hug for real. the photos are, unfortunately, become nothing. again that what you yourselves would have to looking.
was really interesting in the park!
here in hamilton I've looked at me nor the palaces. are wonderful.'ve really enjoyed it because it was the right one today!'m back bissl turned brown a * g *

here in the hostel are again love all the people a Swiss woman who is very funny and shane is here for room and board, he works from Australia. and completely freaked out when he saw my tatoos and he became absolutely want one but I think he does not trust himself * g * he claims gets no time.
whatever.

hey meld tomorrow I am back in auckland that is only a half hour drive from here is not really far.
'll still enjoy my last evening in the company!
love everything and see you soon
oh my love, it will probably be a party when I'm back so we v. the. keep clear who can and wants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment