napier
yay!
na how are you you all this? hope fine!
am in napier me a dear marcia Brazilian again in a yha. a truly great city it is somehow like eating in Italy is located on the sea and is pretty crazy. I would love to send you photos, but unfortunately it works anywhere!
so we were eating fish and chips today was quite tasty and that is me from going home.
vering that was really funny because we said yes, tanks we have, but that we can do even if we Šindler from the city outside. No way 140 with very little tank * g * thrill. my fuel gauge has namely a real life of its own which migrates wos she sees fit. by the way my car I called alfons. because sometimes real. But mostly he is quite a good.
Well today I got a really great souvenir for me * g * I've bought have a Maori symbol tattooed on the hand. have such a joy with it!
also has not hurt at all really real now!!
yesterday I was again dragged into the city (I am poor victim) wanted only a beer but the thing is done so at home at 3 and will not have any idea how * g * sometimes . Happen but hey that was the last time. we were wrong half the fun hostel was there and all the magic bus. so ne fun! it is ultimately only young once right?
am today stood up well at 7 and I was really drunk at least have all brought home. me doing great today not the other (to blame)
yes tomorrow marcia and I to the Museum is to be here really great and afterwards we would like to go horseback riding on the beach currencies really great if this would work! So keep your fingers crossed.
have my route for the next day (last day) the planned time goes by so fast here! I'm glad tomorrow is already full grays anatomy and wowo are here near the front. So everything gibts then new to me ;-)
so soon keep all stiff the ears!
0 comments:
Post a Comment