Monday, April 16, 2007

What Is A P Loin Beef Roast

taupo2

halli hallo

my second day in taupo here is really great. the hostel is full of people, not very cozy but super comfortable there and so many famous old!
me yesterday the bus driver (the company is such a touristy bus) from the magic bus geschlept rob in so ne Mexican pub. I dragged a precaution mari and I had quite the rascal real * g *
today, Marie and I was hiking and it's great speaking such a huge thermal park wowowowowowowowoow.
(photos shown)
real wowowowowowo
yes tomorrow I go to a studio to tatooo have an appointment as for a small Maori symbol * happy * very small that you can also hide well.
hm here in taupo skydive make all crazy so falschirmsprung and bungee fully there is one favorite geek if you do not make that * love being a geek * have been to many of the jumps seen dvds wow!

yes today is here again warm about 22 degree days really well after all the cold!
I'll report back tomorrow when we arrive or I is not sure in napier is therefore time to go in the evening hours but two.
so love everything until tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment