Monday, April 23, 2007

Senegal Parrot For Sale

national park

so as to improve I have to tell me now I'm really in anywhere!

So really no houses far and wide only hostel a tank and a deputy shop without fair as big as a 7 Groedig!
really nothing here you can make out of the Tongariro Crossing and this is me I think to anstraengend. have also no small backpack where I take my vehicle for a kaoennt tag.
have today made just lazy in the sun-located and read my book and the laundry. people and of course talked with a lot here.
have a German gtroffen the real me did not believe that we oessterreich German speakers because they do not always understand us * g * and I'll tell you what it is not the first to believe something!
many of the kiwis and were of the other countries already in austria what is indeed strange!

So tomorrow, we go on to Waitomo. which is again another tripp not like today only half an hour. Tomorrow gonna be around 3 hours but that's ok. I enjoy the car ride always right. yes I'm going to be the Hoelen museum and a few Hoelen looking. but not rappel or so because it costs around 200 $ and this is me really far too expensive, the museum and the normal cost as caves to the $ 20 does it all the way 1 euro is $ 2 over the thumb!
We'll see where I will then probably stay for two days because I stay here a day longer. NEN was be great to have lazy days and to lie in the sun and my laundry it was badly needed but I'm not so lazy as to.

've found with the scare today I have probably as some have here. because the drive has just completed her approach referred to. but now I'm still chewing a few things. meinei latschn kiwi eg. I can not leave here * g * have survived, and so on but there are a few things do not always have the dry.
so this is not so wild. but it is still hard to squeeze everything as against pure. Thank God I have for the last night there a hotel room only for me but, as then i can sort out all the rest in!
oh yes before I "forget here are a few pictures but not many but a few.
tomorrow hopefully what more exciting * gg * ALL LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment