yes I again!
, imagine I am back in auckland only eien for the day. namely to the airport I had to rebook my flight. So I'll come home on the 30th. actually very nice but short enough time for the North Island and South Island for as I said I have just come again. Everything went great with the transfer even though today is Friday the 13! * G *
ingrid is with me still up to auckland mitgefahren and then on to Hamilton by bus. I hope it goes well, because when I'm trying to get a hostel in Hamilton was told that everything is booked. So firmly daumn the pressures for them. So I stayed in auckland. 'm here in the skyway lodge just for tonight. the heat even !!!!!!! * Happy * of the other hostels is not heated really bad. and the showers are out everywhere. I'm so a winter fur frostbite or when I come home * g * remains to be seen.
I've tried in vain for the we. raise another hostel in hamilton I'll go tomorrow after first te aroha. I finally get there once in a yha a bed. there are again only maedl in the dorm. because our darling, casper is arrived last night in Dargaville has snored terribly!
I've already told what happened to me ever so funny. I had my hotel for the rebooked flight home before the night even. and it wanted to make personally but I was too exhausted from her so I'm going here by telephone from the airport posted from a hostel and I'm here, I thought the way I know that.
and yes it is next to the kiwi international * g * is the first time I noticed at all. So I could leisurely walk over there and what was garkeine transfer problem. now I must transfer nurnoch the car.
call tomorrow as I simply bob. yes yes so much going on here in a week. I can not at all believe that only a week and one day have passed I've come to me. 've had soo many people and made so much experience to wow the month I'll be 10 years older * g * I just hope mentally. I've experienced the things I experience at home, probably in a year.
oh yes I said I "did we say at home Cyrillic. to say here is a windy day with rain! really crazy. Today I went on motorway 30 am, no one has overhauled. that happens much more rarely present in any case I think I have really driving style with kiwi. austria so beware I'm going next and how a kiwi. when a kiwi (fruit) also sat behind the wheel would go here so many car better! Jatz really like the fruits go here.
me are still a few movies you can get here gaze NEN dvd player juhu. oh here is every thursday grays anatomy who wants to know what really goes on so write me * g *
As usual I hope it goes well to you and send you some photos, although not as beautiful as the previous but also good.
ps have you known this amber the kauri tree is. so I do not but really interesting!
0 comments:
Post a Comment