Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sayings In Latvian Language

rotorua

So now I am in rotorua! that's a nice town the size as salzburg not as bad as when I'm there auckland yesterday down town in which the absolute horror I tell you, I'm three quarters of an hour. needed to come back from the city to get out * g * (I have not figured out)
now, I am for the first time really traveling alone. yesterday I was still in the spa in te aroha because the have hot springs with Maria and James. really nice there, especially since I first time again froze and then I've spent the whole rest of the evening warm. are still went to the village at night to eat. my first fish and chips wow if they are always so good then I eat almost a new favorite ;-)
So today for the first time traveling alone. here was one of the free parks in which no demand occurs because the real me 40 dollars too expensive as bissl more than 20 € have so made a few nice photos. plus it is anyway difficult to photograph hot sources of good * g *
so now I sit back in a grade internet caffe because even in the huge YHA hostel here, the internet is broken. beds changing over the small hostel in Te Aroha by 11 and that huge here, with 135 beds * * crazy but yes it is that here.
tomorrow I'll v. tapo to continue We'll see if there a bed get. v. I stay out longer then again. 'm already full, the nomad of the road ;-)
go by car it is also very good garkeine have more problems, which are only at home but come back and vice versa * g * We'll see how that
then. funny because i am sure changed present already full with the gang want the wiper and turn signal and so on. I would not recommend in the beginning then go with me.
so all love to see you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment