Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Air Soft Gold Desert Eagle

Kohukohu

Hello.
Greetings from kohukohu. where is that? I myself have no idea * g *
yesterday we were in was kataia and the hostel there really bad but the fried chicken we've had brought us delicious toal * g *
are then today with the tour harrisons out to the cape reanga wow !!!!!!!! absolutely amazing! (Photos shown) of the busfaher was really a stunner that has so torn horny joke about it, and will also laughed that such a horny was laughing * look * g of been over 67 but wow a great man with aussrtahlung it was very very funny impressive at the 90 mile beach and the cape itself should have seen it tomorrow, we go on with the Faher page to another.
oh yes we are here in full the tree feels hot to me not a hostel as a tree full of genius, I have to take photos. I hold me now just because ingrid already waiting for me. thick smacking at all you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment