napier
halli hallo again!
was therefore today again a nice quiet day.
are here this morning to the Museum. şerh interesting because the city after a devastating earthquake in 1920 established new to the art deco style and was there you could see everything exactly! had previously been seen and has now.
then I am somewhat rumgestreunt in the city and I've lost * g * promptly gave so much to see. have also found a good internet cafe where I come cheap my pictures could burn cd's because my present space has become quite close to the memory card.
really a very beautiful city and also a small cuddly hostel. funny people here.
our horse track has ausgeganen today but unfortunately that does not matter because we (marcia and me) is tomorrow travel to hastings on only an hour away from here and right there is the horse track that is much practical and spars much time. tours had gone
oh yeah and after the city in which we are then rumstreunen (plural no idea) to two wineries and taste some really interesting from the vine to the finished wine.
unfortunately I had all the good wine spit out again because yes I am the driver * g *
it's funny when you let people go along sometimes and other times quite different from what else is so like today. because alone would be standing not on my list but it was really interesting.
so other people other experiences.
me what happened is still something very funny. my tattoo artist has tattooed yesterday at my bracelet pooled in a long work of my hand because she said has its coming too important than before that it could easily cut.
then have ego so packed in my bag and we are here her down. Last night we still went away to eat fish and chips. and I have to have probably laughed ears. habs but not at all noticed today in the morning on way to the museum, as it was sudden. genuine mistake and there can be only mine because my mum has bought me in hallein after I had my ear-old laughed.
so that must have really important to be * g * really slanting.
get so now I make my way and buy some things for dinner because in my nurnoch Cooling bag flour and toast * g * also bought an ice wine we marcia tonight MTBTOPOS cost that goes so do not eat as well without. So
BTE (Stay tuned)
0 comments:
Post a Comment