ohakune
love So greetings from the ass in the world * g *
am today 2 hours drove across the pampa without even a house or a sign to be seen. that's really always a ueberraschund. because you should realize you moved there only after one or one and a half hours * g * naja. habs managed process without!
the yha is comfortable and full of good clean and with a lot!
tomorrow I will go to national park on. that is to be a really great hostel with pool and climbing wall. hald a pretty big beds with 100 wirlich not big but now compared with the small!
yes, but before I go further I go riding today * g * So a river ride around it. 'm really excited because the way it has to angehoert I am the only one for today to halb3 and would be great of course because then you can ma sometimes a bissl faster on the road. because last time of course was the problem that so many were there who had never ridden on a horse. because of course you must take ruecksicht!
so I'll then tell you exactly had been so. hopefully good. but I think so!
yes the city there is a lot smaller than Wanganui does not even have a museum or something .... * G * I say yes Greetings from the world's ass!
yesterday I clive with the guy from the hostel for a long time and seen blabbing away. Who here really all we have. Dancing Stars (hald with kiwis) and americas next top model, bones, csi, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Houswifes really just about everything and of course always on Thurs grays before the super nanny! yay!
so you can not escape no matter what you do and if one was present to the other end of the world flies ;-)
the track really nice totally accessible path along the river, at least most of the time with lots of great vantage points. right back where I also have made lots of photos. follow the course again when I'm at NEM good with pc connection!
yes I hope you all are well soon
addendum:
so the ride this time was really great!
was a very palatable, a 21 year old horse isi mix so in size, and a love aisha wooferin from Germany as an instructor
she was overjoyed because she had someone there the ride and we have really given gas * G * was awesome and the horses were really well behaved. fully with the elan even if the track hundreds of times already v. gone are they still had fun. was really great!!
(but of course nit comparable with my bunny)
0 comments:
Post a Comment