te aroha
hello so I'm at now in te aroha ass in the world naja about height on himself as hamilton. but it is fully in the land! full of the small town.
bin grad in love with two Canadians maria and james my hostel in the city * Coffee * and went to the internet in our hostel because coffee is no telephone and internet so no. but ok. I'm not quite sure where I will go there tomorrow v. rotarua or something like that. Hamilton for the next day fully booked and I think I'll be on the way back to Auckland in Hamilton will make a stop.
went shopping today because yesterday I was nothing more to eat everything, and the area around the airport is quite dangerous so I'm not alone out. good for the figure * g * today you can then yay pancakes tomorrow and then spaghetti. so I'm fully equipped.
what kind of funny is I sit here and drink of redbull degree, namely what you have to buy then the internet here free. like red bull at home. I'm looking forward to a crazy home! of course it is also very nice here and I'm glad I'm here but nothing about going home.
will also have winter here and you realize that while there has still 12-16 degrees here, but hey all run around with flip flops including better seems to me as the hiking boots at night and normal people will just not heating in every room was beautiful, the oh yesterday My first really warm night going to be a really thick down blanket had * was * really nice cuddly.
Sun now I'm going to take time off and looking for a book. I've read you soon namely yesterday from who knows where!
0 comments:
Post a Comment