juhuuu!
am in palmerston north and just happy to be out of hastings. had some really a strange feeling in the hostel, only four maedl and the rest Burschn around your 20th
yesterday watched another movie v for vendettas, really a good film!
am now in the library just because the internet here is the cheapest * g * the YHA here is of course much better than the others. hald you have no choice if it only gives 3 hostels in the city and all three look like this !!!!! marcia wanted namely necessarily a job there and I'm also a bit queasy feeling left there and am solely driven on. but that's it!! is finally 15 years and older can take care of themselves.
I'm here in the hostel funnily ingrid met again * g * only briefly because it has been checked out and I fell! she is now on to wellington.
this afternoon I will once again explore the city and the museum still v. gaze. I'll see what I still lust.
tomorrow, we go on to Wanganui.
I've been told that in hastings a Maori was my neighbor room? it means barking and is quite a sweet. have talked long and it was fully impressed from my tattoo and told me very much to the exact meaning and origin. she promised with a really great maori bookmarks from leather to make her some earrings when I send from Salzburg * g * it collects earrings from everywhere around the world.
this morning she was full of excited because it had the afternoon a blind date (she is about 60) and found it just too old. but we just have all wished her a lot of fun and a sweet man! ;-)
yes else I can think of garnix more.
So, as always keep your chin up!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Amd New Processor 2010
palmerston north
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment