auckland
so again in auckland!
managed super habs her to come here I've left on time this morning because it only lasts 2 hours from Hamilton to here and what am I with the whole time. I'm from here in the middle of nothing.
this time are also people there to chat and it's kind of what different because even goes home tomorrow afternoon. nice slow ego that I can not believe tomorrow Fliger seat and the front of tortue starts but this time I know exactly what I rejoice in my family and you, all the beautiful yet.
the start wars yes but a step into unknown . that paid off in any case I have does need to come back. I will miss a lot here, a few people but I really love yes addresses of all the e mail.
yesterday I still had a really nice evening in inofiziellen js backpackers shane the Australians me the whole night having a good time that was so funny to me, a beer served at a time * g * have then to think I looked into one of my big fat Greek wedding night was the perfect end to my trip; "
Tomorrow I'll write again before starting, because what I do as usual? must be checked out till about eleven and his first at ten to one at the airport.
I'll then be even more excited today than I really feel it already.
have but eh still be done. my backpack repack and decide what I take and what not, and enjoy a bath for me alone! and sleep without snoring or other who stands up 5 times in the night.
day I'll me my patron last fish and chips!
'm home for a stock bought at tam tams. so my family can even try it are sooo yummy!
indeed present I hear blather back on, and tell me again tomorrow. is probably completely through the anticipation and all that * g * So a nice day and soon we shall meet again!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment