turangi
kia ora my love to a new exciting adventures of mimi * g *
So as you probably already have noticed I am not waitomo but in Turangi . 've forgotten to book a full bed and today was just no longer free! what the hell here it is also very great and dave the type of national park has already scheduled me totally. can after yesterday all came five minutes and has asked if my book is already finished and I finally go hiking ('m still not finished with the book 600 pages).
Well today in the morning he was then helped raise me, this hostel is a really funny but really a great bbh. and what not to forget he is walking really annoyed me as long until I'm gone. two-way one lord of the rings at a scene only took an hour and another in the park where I spent three hours unterwgs and I was afraid not at all alone. So the landscape was so wonderful! I was really speechless (many photos made) not that that was who struck waer, yes, but only really wow!
naja and after the half way then I have a very sweet couple met in London with whom I went further and talked it * g * funny the two.
yes and then I'm on here and I am fully present also done because it was quite hot today!
Tomorrow we're definitely on to Waitomo where I'll jump over my shadow and my gaze the caves. I have almost mainly because Dave has already posted all * g * was really a sweet. (tall and blond) di scho from birgit go * g *
know her on friday and my last start in Hamilton where I and a kiwi Bird wants to go home. yes is not that I was in NZ and kiwis Geshen'm really not. because I am looking forward it. I have the beth and rupert (London pair) is recommended to be great.
indeed present quaseln times I hear back on my time is finally the beautiful slow laughed ears here
'm looking at you. all love mimi
0 comments:
Post a Comment