Hastings
good evening everybody!
so I am now in hastings. again a lazy day behind me. we wanted go horseback riding, but have all closed during the winter months. (Zzz winter sun today 26 in) Well this is not a touristy city hald rather remote. Here are all the work and travel with the move and stay longer here to do temporary work.
you see that the hostels.
today were two before we get here. something I have not seen at all!
the first we had to come in over a rising pile of empty bottles and garbage. because I could also not let my car.
and the second we had already checked that was not much better but there are only three and we were told the last one was not so good. (From the unpartaiischen tourist information), however, had
We then bescholossen spree in our city but in the times to gaze over and lo and behold, it is also cleaner.
it is not standart yha but just a little cheaper bbh but it is fully in order, and much better !!!!!!!!!!!! than the others. I will now remain true only in the yha! have a certain standard and simple things are always fit for the most part a little more expensive but $ 1-4 is really worth it to me!
so now here we are.
a hostel full of men the same snake were (yay fresh meat), we think we have the same crumbled into the city and then placed in the park in the sun. because today it's really hot here believe it or not around 27 degrees!
I believe I am also brown become if not a lot * g *
so tomorrow I will own again go to Palmerston North where even a great bed reserved yha waiting for me! * Happy *
today oh yes I have here the first time and the sushi here is really that good. I could not believe not at all!
marcia will stay a little here as it is also looking for work.
I must say this time I am looking forward directly on his own.
do not misunderstand. Marcia is a very nice and with it you can have great conversations. but if you only get half an hour for camera needs. who am mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she told me that she always had such problems with her mother because she so stressed has (why?) * g * ne ne it is genuine love. but this time I'm glad to be able to go on alone, so I "v.'ve already learned to be alone.
oh yes I'll have a lot of pictures up loaded here because the internet is so cheap. this can be observed anyway because I've written for so long * g * So the pictures are queer and nz rotorua taupo and
can unfortunately the pc does not mean you have to link here with the entries for the old, it's even last photo back to go in then you can see the photos.
BTE
0 comments:
Post a Comment