Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can I Charge My Tom Tom With My Laptop?

New curious dialogue between customers and booksellers

customer: "Have they Fummel these books?"
-> were meant to Wimmelbücher

------- ------------------------

colleague to a gentleman standing next to a lady who currently serves is: "Do you belong together?"
Lord: "Yes, why Would they pull us apart?"

------------------------------

Customer: "I look for the book" Dragon ", playing a boy since the all day with his Game Boy "
-> Eragon ... but what with the Game Boy should I still do not know ....

-----------------------------

15:49 a trainee comes to the colleague and says: "11 Minutes" colleague
"Yes, I know did you clock up 16 Feierabend
intern: "No, I have just a customer, I look for the book 11 minutes of Coelho ...."

--------------- --------------

young man in combat boots and "aerodynamic" hairstyle comes into the store, "Yes, uh, then, ... We are a group of young men ... We would like to sew something and we need templates. Uh .. and that ...... I need a book with SS uniforms ..... best with Schnitmuster ...

-----------------------------

customer: "I suhe the book" Tiger Lilly and the strong ""
; -> Vicky the Viking

-----------------------------

Customer: "I was here yesterday schonmal because I have a very nice colleague showed them some books and I would now like to see it again! "
colleague: "The colleague, or the books?"

-----------------------------

customer (with a foreign accent and slightly aggressive tone: "I have a son, is'n the asshole sitting in jail für'n year and wants a book on card games! "
* gulp *

----------------------- ------

customer: "Where did you get your oregano-books?"
; ----> Origami

-----------------------------

customer: "I am looking for Jan van Dijk" Nobody's supposed to know "
---> Lutz van Dijk" never a word " ; ... close to it

-----------------------------

client communicates with a stack of books before colleague "If you want to read, what would you recommend?"

-----------------------------

on the floor are everywhere Dekosterne small. Colleague takes the vacuum cleaner and sucks the ground, as is a customer: "Oh, what happened here as a star of accident?"
colleague: "No, is there burst an angel!"

-----------------------------

"If the book is packaged as a gift?"
"No, as a bag!"

-----------------------------

Customer: "I need a book for a child, where the situation is clarified that the gay dad and the mom is a lesbian! "

Oh dear, I would also like to clarify!

-----------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment