new customer preferences
customer comes with a newspaper clipping: "The book I would have liked" In the article
is an ISBN and the title will both output zero hits in the search .....
's funny, when something is discussed in the paper.
I read the article more closely, looking for hidden information and discover the price of the book: 39,95 DM
"Yes, the article is a little old"
----------------------- ---------------------------------------
I have now developed clairvoyant abilities:
customer "I am looking for the book: betrayal and love,"
Me: "You sure my pride and prejudice"
customer puzzled. yes "..... But how ... "
five years is a long time .......
----------------------------------------------- ----------------
customer comes to the expression of a website. I let him not hesitate to order the book on it. Stood around in the middle:
Cookbook: Live Vol.3 easier
Oops! This book is here and is not available in bookstores
.... who can read
-------------------------------------------- --------------------
customer looks at me with my book research on the shoulder.
"What do you see if a book is here at the store?"
behind If BD, such as inventory, is a number "after an intensive search," I'm sorry to the theme we have nothing in the house, I ordered what they can "
Customer:" But why, here is But BD = 0 "
------------------------------------------ ----------------------
customer: "How long is because their vouchers valid?"
colleague: "3 years, but not so severe as to take"
customer: "Oh three years because he has to hurry, yes, he is after all 80!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment