"Something of that nature ..."
Customer: "Do you have something like in the way of a customer toilet?"
Here, the bucket .....
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
customer: "Do you have something like this in the form of a cookbook?"
I:?
Customer: "Well, you have cookbooks?"
Me: "Yes, behind you ...."
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
(To repeat, we are on more than 2,000 square meters)
Customer: "Can you tell me roughly the general direction, where they at the design books are? "
I point at random in the back Shop.
customer: "Where, please?"
Me: "Shall I show them the books?"
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------
customer: "I am looking for a sushi cookbook"
I show you the selection, flips through some books and then complains
" As is again only sushi in it! God, because the Japanese eat as a side dish! The answer is in here before! one of which is not yet full "
----------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
0 comments:
Post a Comment