diary #02
meh ....
The rehearsal today was too short viiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeel T_____T
was indeed on the whole very nice and funny ... viiiieeel but too short .... because she started it later ....
Ella was ONCE AGAIN when Martin and therefore late ONCE AGAIN ...
Sometimes I wonder whether it really matters with the band at all seriously T_T
That would be a shame if not ... It seems simple only for Martin to live .... * Sigh *
Seb ... ♥ he looked soooo today ... ♥ great for cuddling from simple
I do not honestly know why ... but this desire see it, the beginning did not exist ...
is getting stronger .. oO
egaaaaal ~
Whether Ella has understood the matter at the station ... I have been deuted? oO
Nath has seen her curls xD ~ not really that bad out ^___^ only the highlights are a bit strange ...
the weekend I've just re- NOTHING attempt it .... Neither
finally time to start the technical work to make even the Latin Unit or watch Math ... And yet tomorrow is
coursework T___T (And what is it? Ella ONCE AGAIN free last I am sitting on Ner work ....)
Friday was already completely full and I just finished completely make @ _ @
0th hours and after 7 Hours again Abi-Newspaper Committee Meeting ... Why am I only book guide?
Then almost 2 hours to practice for the violin lessons then that is run fortunately quite well ....
in the 3 / 4 hour break I had after I've just slept in the waiting room ...
the day was to dahim just been so extremely exhausting @ _ @ And then
music theory ___a miracle that I've melody dictation attempt it in the hour '...
tired As it was I would not surprised if the whole thing would have been completely wrong ....
But has everything ... down to the rhythm in one place again xD .... voted ... after all, something comforting xD
health I unfortunately still am not T___T completely even my singing teacher had heard on Tuesday ...
Wiesoooo the Matter? Since WEEKS ... almost 2 months, I'm just SICK .... It stressed out ....
way I'm nothing ... can not concentrate ... It just does not ... If my voice
really should never again be quite as it once was is even more frustrating for a week -.-
no real voice has served more
T___T And the weather but is just so beautiful T___T and I have to run around all the time with scarf to not only be worse sick again
T___T I'll probably touch more alcohol so quickly, who has me into the whole thing -.-
blehhh ... No more buck ...
I have now finally time to make the Latin-Unit -.-
0 comments:
Post a Comment