Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How You Ever Been Topless On Beach

diary #03

DAMN ...


I'm shit tired___
school ... Aw, shit even T___T I can not at least be completely healthy again? >___\u0026lt;
Why did I only get 10 points again Latin and chemistry department? Son "ugly -.-
high jump in Sport is indeed funny and interesting ... But the real skin pure @ _ @
forecast: The rest of the week are bad sore muscles throughout the body T_T

men pigs YES !!!!!!!??
Max did with AK after 2 months of closing on the grounds that he was not a second of it ...
oO What's that? dirty pig!

And I have just been the whole time the desire to watch again Seb T_____T
... It still does not know what my feeling of chaos ...
indeed everyone has misunderstood ... the thing with Chris ...
know that because no one here? ... A man just great to find ...?
Does not even matter that has fallen in love with him ... -.- °

I'm going to bed ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment