diary #04
already sick again!
What can I say?
It pisses me extremely ... as Once you have his scarf not attracted because the weather seems to be beautiful ...
And what is it? ... * Argh *
Friday's performance ... I'm sick again become perfect ...
I think my life has been reduced by at least 10 years since we moved to green the city and every day I get up so early -.- must
plane I've watched Grey's Anatomy ... after long time again ... and promptly snot and water have cried ...
T_______T This old couple ♥ and what is? The woman dies .... T___T The old man is totally desperate ... T__T
I can now howl about ... T__T
movies always make me so thoughtful ... and I cry easily ... Ha Minh looked as if she had laughed at me best ...
But it was really ... sad ... T___T
But tomorrow is first test ... and chill in the afternoon with the other Obrigheim ♥
Seb picks me up and brings me back ... on the motorcycle ... ♥ I think ... I hope ... Nat hopefully has thought about it to ask him why ... or I make myself again tomorrow morning ...
But ... ♥ ♥ ♥> __ \u0026lt;♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment