Today was chemistry course work .... am not the first 2 hours left in Latin and also after work right again home ...
math has failed and Sport I had really not done ...
work was okay ... but that's not important ... okay not really but ...
Seb ♥
excerpt from an e-mail to Lam Ha
Who would have already afraid if he ... it is rather YOU ... sitting with a remarkable characters on a motorcycle ... But I can
Seb not exactly say so xD Maybe I'll get even get the chance to tell him ....
On Saturday we want to "chill" go again ... Natalie says she would have him this time even notice xD
said he will come later ... but he can probably drive me home = DDD Alas not this time it works ... AGAIN
aaaand .... She said: "Greetings from the Seb ... >_________\u0026lt;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I do not know what they talked it all except that we go chill out on Saturday ...
(I've met after school and since then also learn everything at once) ...
but ... Best wishes from him ... just like that ... * Jump * * * * cheering * dops ... ♥
really only something very small ... but I am happy about it so big ... that is, he thinks of me sometimes ... or? >___\u0026lt;
This has saved my day today xD ~ and I survive a little easier time Sunday ...
or .. if it actually comes on Saturday ... then just now on Saturday = D
Okay ... I am all day even in a bad mood ... just because I love greetings Nath has focused on him ...
Even a little brainless .... and stupid ...
AND NA?
I do not care xD ~ I'm looking just
0 comments:
Post a Comment