15.12.
customer: "I examined the book of the mendicant bard
Me:" Is this a historical novel? "
Customer:" Uh ... I do not know "I
bibliography around a bit, but I get no results.
says Eventually the customer: "This is from Harry Potter ........
and ..... and ..... who's?
-> The Tales of Beedle the Bard JKRowling
customer with immigrant background: "I need a computer language Arabic-German"
Me: "So there are not one."
Customer: " But I have seen. Last week in Damascus. You order "
Customer:" Enter time in Istanbul and a number "
Me: "What?"
"as a title. Istandbul and a number "
" What number? "
" A year "
" Any? "
Yes
" To find I can not. What's that for a book to be "
" Well on the history of Istanbul. There was one yesterday in the talk show host the author of "google
I'll throw in and after a strenuous search and dozens of clicks further, we find the Book Review on the transmitter side.
The title was: Constantine 1453
0 comments:
Post a Comment