December
"If you give me a book today when the order is then there?"
"Tomorrow, when we open, you can get it"
"Oh no, it takes me too long I need it but until Christmas "
?
"Does this child-language calendar (points to a Berlitz English for Kids Tagesabreißkalender), also in Icelandic?"
"Unfortunately, no"
"Too bad that would be a gap in the market" ;
..... sure
"Back To what point the better recipes?"
"Puuuh can not say so, both good"
"For what have you been doing ever heard?"
"I'm sorry, but I have no time to bake "
" But but they do eat "
senseless dialogues at the checkout:
"? Need a bag "
" No thanks "grabs his money in the stock market, looks at me, waiting .. ..
"Yes?"
"Give me maybe a bag?" * Snotty *
"They did not want"
"When did I say that?"
"I had she asked "
" No "
customer behind him:" Yes, "
customer" please "?
customer back: "But the lady you asked"
Customer: "So I suppose I'll understand if I am still cursing whoever was ....* * asks"
The book I keep for several minutes packed in a bag in front of him, finally he goes.
to a new client: "I dare not ask ...."
customer smiles and says something loud and very clear:" YES, I WANT A GRIP "on it the other is still unaware of ....
was otherwise very quiet today. Was probably the bad weather. But unfortunately that will not stay that way .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment