third December 2nd
Do you think you sometimes," crap, I would not just go to the phone? Such a conversation I had today. One would have to record it, I can not even play so well.
I take off: "Here the bookstore XYZ, Hello"
Woman: "Ha-ll-ooooo --- hoooo, yesterday I bought two books with you, today I will order two. Although, the one I've seen with you. This is because on the way to the cookbooks, no advance, in such a table. Well, what was it, yes, the Asterix in Hesse. He is still new right? Because I only need the new, the others we have that are so funny and I will give the, the others have already given away. And the other book they have not since ( way, I in all that time has not said ....), I know I was yesterday for two hours at you in the store, but that is not there, the other bookstore has always been there when I am there, only her did not. Well no matter, she ordered me yes, that's a Rolf Reinicke the Lofoten Islands north coast for 32, - € costs, but 32, - € is not it.
(My chance!) "Yes, exactly, the Asterix I put them back like the other is tomorrow because"
"Tomorrow? When tomorrow? Oh, I'm always first on Saturday, but they call me anyway, right? "
" Can we do. What is her name? "
" Popanda "
" Please? I have it not understood acoustically "
" Popanda, as Po and Panda Hahahahahahahahah * * throw away "
. ....... ok, I'm on the radio, I get ripped off ....... I put on just now, one notices that do not ..... not ..... after the 5 mulled wine, which has intus
the rest of the day I am no longer married to the phone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment