22. December
Ich hatte mir schon gedacht, dass ich es nicht durchhalte jeden Tag etwas zu schreiben. Ich bin einfach viel zu kaputt um mich hier abends nochmal hinzusetzten.
Seit gestern häufen sich die panischen Männer. Männer die völlig überfordert sind für ihre Lieben Geschenke zu kaufen. Männer die mit der Situation an sich schon überfordert sind: volle Geschäfte, lange Schlangen und genervte andere Menschen.
Das eskaliert dann schon mal.
Aber ich muss sagen, im großen und ganzen läuft es noch gut. Man wird wenig angekackt und die Leute sind gut drauf. (btw. kackt bitte Never seller, it's because a product is no longer available. We do not hide it from you and we do not buy a less intentionally. It is simply because the hundreds of people have the same gift ideas and buy it before you. We can not conjure up anything from the books and we do not drive too fast on the distributors to Bad Hersfeld and pick it up there. )
client with calendar in hand: "I understand the calendar is not!"
colleague: "Why not?"
customer "Where are there desserts ready to buy? I see only sand! "
colleague looked skeptical, the calendar takes us see him as such. The cover 2009 is Deserts large
ringing the phone. Around me, hundreds of people buzzing. It's really loud. I go still ran.
customer: "Yes, hello, I'm calling because I want to pass by a book title. I was already there on Saturday, wanted to buy the book, the title did not and her colleague could not find it. He has searched for a long time and effort given. Now I checked again and know what it means! (Compressed I have now. The woman has a very, very much longer I used the facts of their call to explain. All around me are already on the 4 customers who wait, I'm playing at. Some go even annoyed again) I
"Yes wonderful, the track we have in stock, I put them back like the pick, they can then"
customer: "Yes, now I need the even more, have brought it to me somewhere else. Did you say yes only once as they say "She hangs up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment